Thursday, December 04, 2003
Why is it that "Rules" only apply to certain people? See, some think rules are created to be broken, others feel that they are needed to ensure a smooth work environment. Well l am here to tell you that it is a crock of poopie. That is right, I said poopie. I was working in the phone room today when one of the supervisors called in to tell me to go to my "Assigned Area." I thought to myself as I got up to go out to my "Assigned Are," should I raise some heck? Well I decided to test the waters just a little and go into the office and ask why after 6 hours of being in one spot was I all of a sudden being told to go to my "Assigned Area?" Their response was that earlier there was only one person in the phone room and now that there were two I was not needed in there. So I went out to Credit and sat for a little bit and did nothing while I was out there. So at about 5pm I went back in and finished my shift. The point to this is that I am always being told on Thursday to go to my "Assigned Area," while it is perfectly fine for others to not have to be in there spot. What a tangled Playgound Drama I work in. Everyone is out to get one another. I have tried to keep my mouth shut while there but it tends to get really had for 40 hours a week. So, I leave you with this question. Where is Christ in all of this?
No comments:
Post a Comment