Friday, December 12, 2003
Well this is the day for sleeping in late and staying out early. I know for some that would be confusing, but not for me. It means for those that don't understand that I got to sleep past 7am and stay out past midnight. The only bad part about today is that Garrett leaves in less then 24hrs from right now to go back to his place of employment. We didn't spend as much time hanging out like we used to. But even though he leaves tomorrow, a lot of other people come back next week from anywhere from 2 weeks to a month and a half. I can't wait to actually spend time hanging out with my little brother Brian. Not only will I get to see and hang out with him but also with Tammi, Carl, maybe Jennifer and Kerri(if they aren't all that busy). Those are just a few. Well I will probably let you know how tonight goes. I am going to go bowling and do my usual Stuntman stuff. It is always a blast. Lets see how much damage I can do on the Lanes tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment