Sunday, December 14, 2003

Can it be? Did they really catch Saddam? Would the real Saddam please stand up? See, I didn't get all yippy skippy this morning when I read about that due to the fact that he had "Body Doubles." So now my question is, "Is it really him?" He went so willingly. So Calmly. Without even a notion of a fight. So will I hear for sure that it was the real Saddam I won't be celebrating. As I was on my way downstairs tonight, I realized that 5 years ago, I was lucky if I got 2 hours of TV in. I could have cared less about the thing. Occasionally a movie would be played, but other then that I kept busy enough to where I didn't need to add in TV. Now that I am back at home, it seems like I make time around the TV schedule. I thought about that as I came down to watch the finale of Survivor. What an interesting show. Not just this season, but the entire time they have run Survivor. Anyways, so today wasn't all that bad. Not much happened but let me know what is going on in your life or just drop a line.

No comments: