Friday, December 26, 2003

What a day to get sick. I spent most of the day in bed yesterday trying to sleep whatever it is that I have off. I was lucky enough to have a fever at a couple of points and those are just so much fun. Especially when you wake up at 2 am so cold that you just want to snuggle up in a nice warm bed. The only problem with that is I couldn't. See when you cover up you draw in the heat, which by the way doesn't help with a fever. So I was so cold that I didn't know what to do. Well I ended up covering up for a few minutes just to warm up and then I uncovered and sat there for a few minutes so I could take my temp and see where it was at. Well it was a little high so I came down stairs and got some asprine (which helps break a fever) and went and laid back down. I finally fell back asleep and slept till about 9:30. When I woke up I took my temp again and it was back at 98.1 so lets just hope that it stays that way. Well I hope that everyone had a great time seeing and hanging out with family yesterday. I feel that is the most important thing. Not presents!!!!! I know, I am a little strange. See I am all about family. The only sad thing about yesterday is I didn't get to see all of my family. We always have dinner over at my Sister In Law's parents house. Well because of some health concerns (none of mine), I stayed home and slept and got online for a little while. I know it is odd that I can sit down and comment on something so serious, but occasionally it does happen. Sometimes you just feel the need to show a side that most wouldn't expect. The only problem is we should always be showing that side. A side of love. A side that so many fear to show. For those that are kinda confused I am talking about showing the love of Christ. It should shine and flow through us more then what hatred and greed does. How is the love of Christ reflecting off of you onto others?

No comments: