Saturday, December 27, 2003
Well I am still fighting whatever it is that I have. However, due to stubbornness, I haven't missed any work. Plus it is always an added benefit to get those who got me sick in the first place right back. :) I know that the Prayer Corner link isn't completely up yet and I apologize. There is a possibility it won't be fully operating till after the New Year. I will try and keep you updated so if you can't then I will find a way for you to leave some if any. Well if you haven't started working on the New Year's Resolutions (you know, those you break within a month after), you better get started. It is so odd to think that there is only a few days left of 2003. Are you ready to start dating everything 2004?
No comments:
Post a Comment