Tuesday, December 23, 2003
Today was a blast. I don't think I would have been able to keep it in much longer on who I was Secret Santa-ing for. I don't think I have ever have had so much fun as the Secret Santa. Maybe being the person who got the stuff but not Santa. I do however, need to thank all my little elves that helped in keeping in all hush hush. I know Melissa had fun during the whole game and the scavenger Hunt. While I was out eating tonight with my parents, we sat next to this table that had 2 guys and a child (that was a boy). Well every time that the Hostess walked by, one of the guys would start barking like a dog. I know I haven't been the most innocent when it comes to this topic, but I have never done that in front of a little child, let alone in a public setting like that. I don't know if I am wrong about the entire thing or if I am just having a goodie goodie conscience. I know I haven't had many comments about the Top 10 Songs, let me know if there is a song you think should be up there and who knows, it may show up sooner or later.
No comments:
Post a Comment