Saturday, December 06, 2003

How exciting!!!! Garrett's birthday party was a blast. I never thought Twizzlers would break so easily. Especially when they are thrown at somebody. I wish I could have continued the excitement down on the Strip tonight, but I was tired and the Strip really isn't my thing. Who knew squirt bottles filled with water would be so much fun. I could have cared less that I was getting wet. Not only did I not care about getting wet, mainly cause I had a change of clothes out in my truck, but we were all having fun. Oh, that's right I left work early today so I could attend a best buddy's birthday party. Work is always an interesting time in it self. Not only did two people not dress correctly and nothing was said but another made it half way through his shift with piercing in his ears. If we were out side of work I could care less. I actually have a couple of friends that have more then just their ears pierced. Anyway, so since I am not aloud to say anything to them I sat quietly for my shift about dress code issues. For a company that is rather strict about their policy, they seem to be getting rather lax, but who can complain? Just to leave you with some words of wisdom, next time you are out, watch out for old and hard Twizzlers.

No comments: