Friday, December 05, 2003

First thing first. I would like to just say Thank goodness it is Friday. What a week this has been. It seems like it never was going to end. Anyway, as you can see by my previous posts, it hasn't been all that smooth. Don't get me wrong off of those posts, I do like my job, just lately it has been really different. Whenever there is a change in Management, there is always chaos. So during this tuff time everyone is trying to be in charge and for those who are, seem to be taking advantage of it. Now that the weekend is here it should be a lot calmer. I know it will be a short weekend for me. I am lucky to be able to open tomorrow when I am supposed to close. I changed my shift so that I could go to a great friend's birthday celebration. How exciting that Garrett was able to come home for 2 weeks and not only suprise a bunch of people, but get to see family and spend his birthday with the one that are close to him. Naturally, not everyone is able to be here due to work or family life back home. Well anyways, not only is that going on but I have family that is visiting from home and I would like to spend time with them, but I also need to do everything else that I had either planned or committed to. Mean come on, I have to go and cheer on somebody during their solo. I know that she will do fine. I will let you know how she does. I have to make one of the two nights so I am not sure if it will be tonight or Sunday.

No comments: