Tuesday, December 09, 2003

I hope to start a couple of new things to get you to come back and check my site. The first is a "Quote Of The Day." This could be anything from a line out of a song, an actual quote, or who knows. Mean this is me we are talking about here. The second, which will take a longer to start then sooner, is Papa Gerbal's Top 10. This will be songs of the past that still rule and songs from today. You do have a say in this as well. I invite all of you to vote for songs, in a way that is. Naturally they need to be Songs that are played on Air1, The Effect, or KILA. Maybe even off one of your Christian CD's. I probably won't start this till next week so that I will have a chance to work on the site. Now, for today's news. As always it is a blast to watch Paige and Peter. They are so funny!! They make me want to not wait to have kids. Oh, but don't worry, that will wait till I am married.

No comments: