Monday, December 22, 2003

I apologize to my faithful readers that l didn't post last night. I was so beat after 2 nights of a 4 course meal. I was so full after the main course that I couldn't even finish the night with dessert. Between church and the Progressive Dinner I went with some of the youth to see Ryan and see if there was anything new with him. It turns out that they are putting off the surgery till Wednesday because he still has some more draining to do. It was great to see Tammi, and Steph for a little bit. It was kinda odd not spending every night with Steph. I love my 2 sisters. It also seems that because we are all so busy that the only time we find out about each other is by reading each others blog. Today was alright. We had those last minute shoppers come out and by stuff today. The only bad part is I get to look forward to this for the next 2 days. Tonight was a blast!! I went to the first Session meeting as an incoming member. Although it won't be like this every month, I think it will be a great life long experience. Well I am off to relax for the rest of the night and to talk to a few people.

No comments: