Thursday, December 11, 2003
So the site still needs a little work. With me starting the Quote of the day, it may be more difficult then I thought. It may actually turn into the Quote of the week. So not too much to complain about today. See I am trying to change my attitude for the better. Have a more positive outlook on things. You know, the usual items when it comes to a perception of one. Anyways, so I got to spend the evening shoping with my brother and parents for my sister in law. It was pretty cool. I don't get to spend all that much time with my brother. It was also a blast to get to talk to Brian tonight. He makes my night every time I talk to him. It is such a great feeling when someone that is so close to you, that is a true brother, says "I love you." Everytime we talk we end our conversations like that. The best part is most guys don't feel comfortable saying that to another person, let alone another guy. But with me seeing him grow into the young man that he is today, it doesn't even bug either one of us. I love being close to him as a brother!!! Plus I can't wait till he gets home for the rest of this year!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment