Saturday, December 20, 2003

So tonight went rather smooth once everyone showed up. But, before we all met up for the Progressive Dinner, I went to the hospital to visit Ryan who is still in a lot of pain but doing as well as can be. It was well put that no more could go wrong then what already has for this child of Christ. I love that family so much. While talking to Ryan's mom, she happened to mention who her Bible Study group leader had sent out a card and regardless of all the problems in their own life, they dropped everything just to pray for Ryan. Not only was I excited to hear about that, but more of who this person was. To think that somebody like that was related to me. But not only did she go out on a limb to show the love of Christ. A few others went above and beyond the call of duty, and for what? For a child of Christ!!!! How is Christ speaking to those around you?

No comments: