Saturday, December 13, 2003

I originally had planned on posting again when I got home from my night out, but I got home this morning at 1:30. So, all within 2 hours I managed to make 3 people that didn't even know us mad at us. See, I like to have fun so I get a little crazy on the Lanes. But never in my dreams did I think I was going to have the serious/I'm in a league team next to us. They managed to give dirty looks and get kinda snippy at times. By the end of the 3 games, I managed to throw my ball in somebody else's lane. Luckily they were done and gone by the time that I did that. So we ended up finishing our games and then I rushed Tony and Bobby home. I do have to apologize to Lynne for having him home late though. Well after dropping off the boys, I then met back up with Ellen, Garrett, and Tyler H. At our best coffee house in town. It turns out that Chris Heifner was there and played some music for the entire cafe. That is the second time that I have gotten to hear him live. Well we finally said night at about 1:00am and I went home and said bye to Garrett who left today to go back to Carolina. Well if you want to find out any of the other happenings from the Lanes feel free to write me and I will contact you.

No comments: