Tuesday, December 02, 2003

As I sit here waiting for the time to come near to having to get ready for work, I sit here pondering if this is the right place for me. For the last month (or since the change in Management in my Department) I have wondered if I should be looking for another place of employment or if I should just tuff it out. Then I come to reality of who will give me all the benefits that I have earned while at my current job for the last 2 years right off the bat. As I start to look forward to the Holiday season, I would like to say that for those who know me, that I have not had the best of attitudes for the past couple of months nor have I been myself. Well, actually, it has been for the last 5 years. Although I have learned a lot, both being on my own and then living back at home and holding down anywhere from 1 job to 2 jobs and a ton of stress as well as no "Me" time, I have also neglected to try and carry on any kind of "Love Relationship". Yes that is right, for the last 5 years I have only dated once and that lasted all of 2 weeks due to my on weaknesses. Mainly my "Walk." That is right!! This is one of those "Spiritual Sites!!" That is also why all of my links are of Christ affiliation. For those who live near and dear to my heart, or even those that I pick on, I will attempt to share both my life and my walk. If ever you have any questions on what I am talking about and you are within driving distance, or better yet, within a 30 to a 45 minute drive, I will be glad to meet up with you and talk to you about what I mean. Or, if you just wish to sit down and talk I am more then willing.

No comments: