So my point to last nights post is that it is a great thing that they don't have a book for troubleshooting because that wouldn't be a book at all. It would be bigger than a dictionary, More information than an encyclopedia, and just never current. Who would ever think that a youth within your group would come up to you and say that they are leaving because of the church. I can't help it that our church is a Political church, but I can encourage that they stand up for more of Christ and less of the Politics. I don't know what prompted all of this to occur (not that I am saying that it shouldn't be like this). My main issue is how can you fix something if you run from it. If somebody doesn't like what is going on they leave. What does that solve? How can we change something if you leave? Get involved and show them what you are made of. Lets grow for once instead of running from something. Good Luck and stay away from those Troubleshooting Guides (How To Solve The Problem). In other words stick to what He is leading you to do and not what the world is telling you to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment