What a long day!! So tonight after Impact practice I ran Sheldon and David home and then a went to pick up Tom and go do some Bee Golf. Since we normally only end up doing the 1st 9 holes, we all agreed that we would do the last 9 instead. So we were well on our way when we had to take somebody else home and then Tom, Me and one other person went out and had a little chat at a park. We never intend on when one of these moments is going to hit, but it was great. There is nothing I love more then Laying On Of Hands Prayer. What an amazing time to just be praying for someone and have a discussion with them. Encouragement is something that today's youth don't get. Positive influences are hard to come by these days when you are used to being around negative ones. There are days when I really just want to walk away and then there are days like these that I love what I do. Someday I will look back on this and it will be even better then what it was tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment