Monday, September 20, 2004

Lets Get The Facts Straight.......................................

So, I have been wondering on how many of you out there think that those of us who live in Las Vegas live and work in Hotels here. That is right, I am talking about the new show on CBS named Dr. Vegas. It is a show based around the casinos. It makes everyone think that we eat, sleep, work, and play in the casinos. Well I am here to tell you that there is more to life and more to Vegas then a casino. That is, once again correct, we do live in actual houses and have real jobs that are actually outside of and away from casinos. I realized this back in April 2002 when our church started a process of looking for a Head Pastor. I served on the committee that was looking and some candidates that had never been out here actually thought that we do live in the Hotels. Now that this show is starting up it really doesn't help. Anyway, I hope all is going well for those of you addicted to Blogs and those in the Blogger world.

No comments: