Saturday, April 10, 2004
What a fun week it has been this past week. Between balancing work and the Mission Trip and helping out with as much of it as I could. Friday was the day of interest though. But before I tell you about that let me tell you about my fault/realization of the week. I came to the conclusion that not once but twice now, I have judged somebody before I truly got to know them. I admitted to the first person before but not to too many people. Eric is an interesting person of Christ (at least that is my opinion). I thought he was stuck up and to my dismay, he really isn't. My second person came this year. I work with this young woman that I never really ever gave the chance. That is until it was too late. I can talk to you more about that at a later point if you would like to know more. Now for my excitement last night. I went to watch The Passion again but this time I took my cousin Bobby. After the movie we went and played some Bee Golf and then drove around a little. Our last stop is where it got interesting. We went up to his High School so that he could show me something. Well on the way out of the parking lot we got stopped by the CCSD Police. What a fun interrogation that was. I was asked if his parents knew that he was with me and all sorts of questions. Well I need to get back to work and I will tell you more later.
No comments:
Post a Comment