Thursday, April 01, 2004
I would like to take a moment to just acknowledge one of the women that I work with. I have known her now for a year and a half. Sharon is one of those who is not afraid to speak what is on her mind. She tells you how it is and the way it is affecting her and she doesn't care what anyone thinks or if they will like her after it has been said. I rarely get the opportunity to work around her anymore do to different shifts and areas. I may not get to work directly with her anymore. No, No, don't worry I am not leaving the company I work for. I put in for a transfer to another department today. Who knows I might actually be able to post more often. We are just going to have to wait and see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment