I haven't viewed anyone else's site to see what all they talked about today but I would like to talk about the date. What an interesting date if you think about it. I will start with the oldest fact and work my way towards the present. Can you believe that this was Hitlers birthday? Then we move on to where all who do drugs love the date. That is right it is the supposed date and time that everyone loves to get high. Next is the one that is the biggest one (at least for me). Five years ago to this date, 2 kids, just mere adults going through some of the toughest changes and a load of peer pressure, opened fire on their school. The following is a list of those who were killed in the massacre.
Cassie Bernall-admitted her faith in God
Steve Curnow
Corey DePooter
Kelly Fleming
Matthew Kechter
Daniel Mauser
Daniel Rohrbough
Rachel Scott
Isaiah Shoels
John Tomlin
Lauren Townsend
Kyle Velasquez
Dave Sanders-Teacher who put his life on the line for the students to get out of the building.
I can't help but wonder...................... What would I have done in this situation. I was only out of school for 10 months when this happened. Well I am done rambling now. Hope your day was great and I am off to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment