Monday, April 19, 2004

Sorry for not posting any time soon. I really made my computer mad to where now I think I may have to reinstall everything. So much to talk about and so little time to do it in. I have to write while I am at work so I can't write long. I had a blast this weekend. I think as the one between the 3 of the office leads at work that since I have been there the longest that it is really cool to hang and we should call ourselves, or title it as, T.O.O.L. !! It is something corny but I guess it will do. We went to the Alley and had a blast knocking around pins and even throwing into the wrong lanes (ok that was just me actually). Who would of thought that we would get together and hang out outside of work. How Awesome!!!!!!!!!! Then came yesterday. Everything went pretty normal for a Sunday until I took my cousin home. We decided to stop of at the park and play some camp style Frisbee Golf. We only got the chase to play four holes because of the time and the fact that it took us forever on the last hole. See I lost one of my frisbees. Well not exactly! I knew where it was but it was the fact of getting it out of the pine tree that it was stuck in. We couldn't find it for the longest time and then we found it about 3/4 the way up the tree. We tried throwing stuff at it to knock it out but that didn't work all that well. So we spent about a half an hour finally working at it and it fell a little. So then we knew that we couldn't give up. So we kept trying and finally got it out. What a fun time had by all, both on Saturday and Sunday.

No comments: