Saturday, April 03, 2004
So I am unsure of what to do at this point. I really like this young lady and I think that I am way out of her league. She deserves so much better then me. You are probably asking what is bringing this on. Well I went to the movies tonight and saw The Prince and I with my 2 sisters. It is a true dream that every woman dreams of. Then it got me thinking on the way home. I have dropped hints before to this person and sometimes I feel that I have gotten the cold shoulder from her. Sometimes I wonder if I am even supposed to find that someone and if so, when is it supposed to happen and is it the one that I am going to spend the rest of my life with. Am I good enough for any woman? Is Christ using this as a sign to start looking? Only time will tell. I did however, have fun with my sisters tonight and can't wait to hang out again sometime!!! Well I need to get all the sleep I can for the hours of the Mission Trip are drawing near.
No comments:
Post a Comment