So today was a rather fun day at work. I sometimes just don't know how to keep my mouth shut. Sometimes that can be a good thing though. Anyways, I don't think you really want to hear about my day at work. I will however, tell you about lunch. I at with some of my fellow employees and we had some take-out which was Chinese. What is the best part of your meal? The Fortune Cookie of course. So I ended up eating 2 (and they were both good cookies). My first cookie said "That special someone loves to see the light in your eyes" and my second one which I think was the best is "You are never selfish with your advice or your help." I know for a fact that I am never selfish with my help and sometimes I can feel that I am taken way advantage of. Where is my reward? Only One knows where and what that is and that for sure isn't me. It seems that I always have thoughts on what to write while I am away from the computer, but rest assured that as soon as I get in front of it, I forget. I am shocked that nobody went to guess on what the "Name That Tune" for the last week was. Should I leave it up for another week before I change it? I will soon be adding an Album Of The Month and maybe even Artist Of The Month for the Top Ten Blog and then maybe and just maybe, Reflections Of A Sunday Sermon. I know that I have thought about this, and since camp I have thought about it a little more and more. Let me know what you think. Also what happened to my reader from the Sierra's?
No comments:
Post a Comment