Tuesday, July 13, 2004
So What Am I Doing Wrong?....................
It seems that not so many check out this site anymore. What are some things that you are looking for in a webpage? Not only am I not getting many visitors but I am also not getting any comments on the topics. I do my best to keep everyone updated with what is going on in my life and I am trying to make it more about my walk rather then my talk. If you were up at camp and live within a half an hour of me and would like to go back up for the Staff Concert please let me know. At this time I would like to leave it open to males only that way we can keep it as cheap as possible. In other words we would be sleeping maybe in the Apple Orchard or somewhere within camp. Anyways, I hate to keep it short and I hope to write more soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment