Friday, July 23, 2004

To Greece And Back..............................

I had the opportunity to hang out with some of the High Schoolers from camp tonight. One of them was unable to go up this year because he went on a trip to Greece where he, by the looks and sounds of it, had a blast. I spent the evening with Tom, Matt, Chris, Shane, and Curtis. I am kinda glad that I am able to spend time with kids off of the Mountaintop and see how their Walk is going. Being there for a week just isn't enough. For those of you who have counseled before, would you have ever thought that you would keep in contact with kids from a week of camp? I know I never thought I would. Well I would love to type more but I am off to bed so that I can get a little sleep before going into work. Take care and talk to you soon.

No comments: