Thursday, March 25, 2004

Wow!!!!!!!!!! I am rather shocked!!!!! I thought for sure that since my boss was off today that a lot of stuff was going to happen. I had been talking about this day the entire week on how the Supervisors were going to be total punks today. Rather, they just sat in the office all day like usual. Just like old times, they sat in the office and did nothing all day long (except for about 30 to 45 minutes). Sometimes I tend to sweat the small things and get worked up over nothing. I don't know if I really want to transfer or what I will do within this next month but whatever I do it will be where I am supposed to be. So anyways, 2 weeks ago while at church, our Pastor had us do this activity where he drew on a Dry Erase board a heart with a Cross in the middle of it and we were supposed to put a little post-it with our name on it where we felt we were in our "Walk". Well like I knew some would do (putting theirs right on the board or as close to the heart that they could get, I found the farthest. That's right, I put mine on the door frame at the back of the Chapel. Then there was the comment on how honest I was by him. After the service, someone asked me why I had put it back so far and my response was that Prior to our Pastor coming (prior to July) I would have been out of the building. I think I have come a long way, but I know I still have a long way to go. I have to admit that the group of people that searched for a year to get our pastor did such an awesome job. There aren't very many people that I could sit and listen to preaching), but Jim is really one of those that I could sit for hours without even looking at the time.

Which brings me to my next point of writing. I sat down and had a one on one with one of my kids this last week and finally got him to be honest with me. I knew something had been bothering him and just to take the time to sit down and listen to him probably meant so much to him. I love my kids so much (even when they really get on my nerves). So what do I want to be when I grow up? You figure it out. I only ask one thing, when you find out what exactly it is, you let me know!!! Plus, when you figure out what I am supposed to do with the rest of my life, will you figure out for me who I am supposed to spend the rest of my life with (you know cause I am just moving oh so fast at both of these).

I love so much talking to my little brother who is in Connecticut at school right now. I love him so much and really really really miss him. I haven't seen him for 2 years and I am really deprived. The only communication that we have had is one the phone a couple of times and on the net. What a great time we have had over the last 7 years. Nights of laughter. Days of running. Nights of staying up and talking. Evenings of homework (like no other). Nights of Chalk Lines and Ketchup Naturally I wouldn't have been able to do it without Trigger (my little Sniper)!!!!! (You had to be there)!!!!! And Much Much More.

No comments: