Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Well while talking to somebody tonight, it actually hit me. Now you probably wondering what it is that actually hit me. Was it a car?? Was it something that was thrown at me? Or, was it that I had asked somebody out without realizing it? Don't you just hate it when I stall like this? Well, here it is. I am about to pour out my heart. That is right!!!!! You better sit down for this. It could get messy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, alright. I sit here and talk about the playground that I work at and all about the childishness and gossip that goes on. Let's step back and look at it a little easier. Like I am one to talk about everyone else there when the fact is I am just as guilty. I, sitting here talking to that person realized that I stir up just as much trouble as those that I cry and complain about. So, now I have to ask myself, where am I including Christ in all of this? How am I owning up to what I took on for Lent? I certainly haven't lived up to what I gave up for the 40 days. When will I learn to let it go and give it to God?

No comments: