Friday, March 05, 2004
Let me just tell you that never in my wildest dreams, would I let what happened today happen. It really is something that I have tried to keep outside of my job. So now you are probably wondering what happened. Did I open my mouth again? Did I ask somebody out? What on earth did I do? Are you sick of me stalling? Ok, ok. Without even realizing what was going on, I witnessed. For some that isn't a big thing, but working primarily with the LDS I really try not to open my mouth about my faith. It does prevent any "Holy Wars". Anyways, it was with 2 others that aren't LDS. It just so happens that I had my monthly newsletter from my church with me so I could read it and get caught up on what was going to go on this month. Well they wanted to know what it is exactly that we believe in. So I think I did an alright job. They even asked what I would do if they showed up. Lets just see where God is leading them. Also check out the Weekly Top Ten page for the new item. That is right I started "Name That Tune". I don't know what the prize would be at this point but I want to see how it will work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment