Just Another Perspective On Life

"Did you really have to die for me?"

Sunday, March 14, 2004

You are NEMO!
What Finding Nemo Character are You?

brought to you by Quizilla


Charlie Brown
You are Charlie Brown!


Which Peanuts Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Posted by Kerry at 21:39
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (1)
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2013 (8)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (12)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  August (1)
  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
  • ►  2008 (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2007 (9)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (26)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2005 (63)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2004 (143)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (19)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ▼  March (17)
      • Sorry for not posting all that much lately. I am h...
      • You are SALUTE YOUR SHORTS. You are a wangsta who...
      • Wow!!!!!!!!!! I am rather shocked!!!!! I thought f...
      • Well while talking to somebody tonight, it actuall...
      • Once again I am ever so clear that I hate the play...
      • Could it be??? Will Mel put out another movie base...
      • What an interesting Article!! 'Healthy' Diet May...
      • Well I just got back from finally see Passion Of T...
      • What Finding Nemo Character are You? brought to y...
      • You are Romans. Which book of the Bible are you? ...
      • I can't believe I did it. The latest saying is "Fr...
      • I read this and thought that this was pretty inter...
      • What an uplifting and awesome experience this week...
      • Let me just tell you that never in my wildest drea...
      • So at this point, I am really not liking confident...
      • I really wasn't going to post today but after a co...
      • It was really awesome yesterday. God speaks in the...
    • ►  February (11)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2003 (35)
    • ►  December (35)

About Me

Kerry
View my complete profile
Powered by Blogger.