Monday, March 01, 2004

It was really awesome yesterday. God speaks in the most awkward ways. I really wasn't ready to go out to lunch with the youth and I was going to come home and let out my dog so she wouldn't go to the bathroom in the house. Well, at the last minute I decided that yes I was going to go and eat with them. Anyways, like you really care about all that. Do you hate it when you run into somebody you know when you are out running errands or doing something unusual? So sometimes when I am at work and I am bored I will look up to see if someone that I know have stopped into the store lately. Am I boring you yet? So I really love one of the families that I grew up around at church and left a couple years ago. And they do occasionally come in and see me at work (in which I light up like no tomorrow). Well I ran into this family when we went out to eat and I spent a little time talking with them and updating them about the church. Of course I also invited them back. Come to find out the reason they haven't come back is that they don't want to walk into memories of the tribulations that were going on when they left. Plus they don't want to start up negative talk by them showing them back up. I told them "Who cares what others think? The only reason I am there is to worship Him." They totally agreed and said that they would stop back by sometime and I was even happier. Now if I could just get them back for good. Now that I have extended the Invitation, I hope that they except the offer and stop by sometime. So maybe "Placement" is good right now.

No comments: