I sat there tonight and watched as the Youth worshiped. It was a different setting tonight due to the fact that we were at a ski resort. It was so amazing to see some just broken during worship and see others climb into the seat that they try to just avoid.
I wrote this Saturday night up at Brianhead. It was an amazing weekend. I got the chance to spend some one on one time with some of the High Schoolers and it is so amazing to realize the different costumes that they even have at that young age. When you are alone with them they are real with you and don't hide anything, then when you get them around their friends, they try and fit in with the others. Anywho, long story short, it was a great weekend. I can' t wait to do it again sometime. It always seems to amaze me how He puts all of these events together with just the right people attending.
No comments:
Post a Comment