Monday, February 13, 2006
What A Great Day..............
Yesterday is surely one of the reasons why I love working in Youth Ministry. I had the opportunity to sit with a couple of parents and a youth after our monthly Youth Lunch Date and because I didn't have any place to be right away, I hung around with them. It is so amazing the fear that some parents have about there children. But wait, that is what makes a great parent. My own opinion is that you have to communicate with your Teen and not just ignore them. Anywho, so after that, we had Crossroads and we didn't have all that many show but it was so great with the 3 that did. So, what is normally an hour and a half meeting turned into an almost two and a half hour meeting. How do you end a night when they are so into the topic and actually asking questions? I wasn't in any hurry to end the night. All I have to say is He works in awesome ways and I enjoy all that He does in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment