Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Gone..........

Don't be fooled by the title of this blog. I am not outtie and never coming back. I am for sure still here and plan on posting a little more (hopefully). The last 2 weeks have been extremely busy for me. I have been not packing, but rather working and helping with running program while our Youth Director was in Egypt. Yes you read that right. Dan was in Egypt for 2 weeks. Anyways, during all of that, I moved out of the house. I bought my own house and have moved in. I am totally not unpacked and kinda don't have any urge to unpack. No, it isn't because I am going to move back out but I am just in the lets relax mode at this point. Just to stop all rumors that are not true, I have bought a house and yes my girlfriend does live with me. Here is where the rumors start. We are waiting till we get married to "sleep together" and know how to control ourselves. I also want to be able to say that I practice what I preach. What kind of Youth Leader would I be if I am telling them not to have sex and yet here I am not married and doing that. So guess what............... It isn't going to happen. I am not having sex until I get married. End of story!! Now you are probably starting to freak out because I have said the word sex in this post. In today's society we are taught that it is supposed to happen before marriage and that if you don't then you must be gay. Well I am also here to tell you that is not true. I believe in True Love Waits. Let me know what your thoughts are on this post. I hope that everyone is doing great and I hope to talk to you all soon.

No comments: