Sunday, January 01, 2006
2005 In Review.............
Let me start this year off by saying that 2005 was a great year for me. In January I had the honor with the help of the church I attend to bring out Shaun Groves. That was part of the happy time for January. Also was hearing about Andrea and Mike as well as Corrina and Dave getting married. Then there was the birth of Rylan and Angela's beautiful girl followed by Angela and Rylan's wedding. Also the chance to go up to Northern Nevada for our Mission Trip. Next was the welcoming of Dan and Stacie along with 2 weeks of camp for me (but 3 for some others). Next was a fabulous House Boat Trip. I also had the privilege and the honor of being selected to go to the National Youth Workers Convention sponsored by Youth Specialties. What an amazing time to just take some info in and get some ideas. Next came 2 Youth Retreats, followed by the holiday season. The holiday season brings 2 Progressive dinners, at least 2 Christmas Parties and then 2 different houses for Christmas as well as Thanksgiving. All of this going on while working 40 hours a week (unless I am out of town) and attending meetings at church. Lets not forget about leading a worship service. All of this and then in my spare time hanging out with Lisa and/or sleeping. Who could forget my 2 weekends away that I got to spend with Lisa as well as surprise some people and meet others in Arizona. What else can I say except .............GREAT TIMES!! Lets see what the year 2006 has in store for me, this blog, and those around me in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment