Sunday, January 22, 2006
Not Far Away............
I know it has been a couple of weeks since my last post. Amongst keeping busy with all my normal adventures of work and church, I had started house hunting. That's right....... For those of you who know me and know that I still live with my parents, please know............IT IS ALMOST DONE! I am kind of sad about it but at the same time I am really excited to be moving again. I moved back home in 2000 expecting not to be here too long and next thing you know here we are. Anyways, I have been reading other blogs and checking to see if anyone has stopped at this one and I have had some hits (Now if only we could work on the comment thing). If you are from Pacific Grove, Monterey, Bakersfield, Cave Creek, Carefree, Scottsdale, Clovis, Fresno, Reno, or Oakhurst, please know that if you come to visit you have a place to stay. I am not too sure how to read my parents with all of this. I think they are for the most part happy that I am doing this that way they have their house back. See, when I moved out my brother had come back home and lived here and then just as they got rid of him, I moved back in. So needless to say, they haven't had a "Kid-Free" home. I am not too sure how many of you from the above listed area's read this blog, but please know that even when I move out, I will keep up with my blog (probably just as much as I do now). Well I am off to catch some sleep and rest well for the upcoming weekend. Brianhead here we come.
No comments:
Post a Comment