Thursday, July 28, 2005

What A Night.............

So my day yesterday was alright at work but my evening was great. My night started with dinner with my brothers, Brian and Brad. It was a great evening. I love being able to spend some time with them. They were a valuable asset to my life this summer. So after dinner I came home and since I was home I turned off my phone. I started talking to loved ones online and I had went up stairs to get my phone. I was going to call one of my Junior Highers from camp but instead I just let it sit in front of me. After a full day of work the last thing I want to do is come home and talk on the phone (which is one of the reasons why I turn it off). So anyway, my phone was sitting in front of me as I was talking online and my phone started going off. So I looked down to see who it was (cause I wasn't going to answer it) when I noticed that it was one of my best friends from High School. So naturally I had to answer it caues it is rather odd that he was calling me and me not calling him. So we talked for at least a half hour and it was great. I will have to talk about him a lot more and when I get the pics from out of storage I will put some of them of us on. We still talk about our memories.

No comments: