So I have been listening to Mercy Me's Where You Lead Me lately and just this week it started to really speak to me. I had some help as well. See, I had a conversation with a young man and one of the things I had asked him was if they had gotten a Youth Director yet. He had said no as a response and I said that it wasn't a good thing. I had mentioned that I would go but that I didn't feel like I was being called. Besides the fact that he would have to spend a lot of One on One time with me and that wasn't going to happen. Well he said that he would prove me wrong. I then told him that I would apply if I wasn't so involved with my commitments here. Now I start to wonder though if I really am being called. Getting back to the song, here are the lyrics and if you would like to hear how it goes CLICK HERE and then click on the song.
LYRICS:
What is life?A thousand roads, a thousand ways
Why am I so afraid to moveI crossed the line
I'm stepping out so come what may
I give it all cause I'm drawn to You
As long as my heart is beating...
Where You lead me I will follow
Where You lead me I give my life away
Where You lead me I will follow
Forever and a dayForever and a day
I can't deny Your very presence is my life
And why would I ever turn away
Cause deep inside I know that I cannot rely
On anything less than faith
As long as my heart is beating...
Where You lead me I will follow
Where You lead me I give my life away
Where You lead me I will follow
Forever and a day
This is all I'm dreaming of
To live completely in Your love
So this is life
Where You lead me I give my life away
Where You lead me I will follow
Forever and a day
Where You lead me I will follow
Where You lead me I give my life away
Where You lead me I will follow
Forever and a day
Forever and a day
(end song)
So now I am wondering if this was just the beginning. What would I tell them? How long would I be there? Is that really my cup of tea (even though I don't like tea)? Should I wait a couple of months and see how things are going? Do I just step down from everything and go? I do know that I am supposed to drop everything and go but it is so hard. Then I struggle with what would I tell them and His response is I will give you the words you need. I may sound like I am rambling but these are some really good questions and I am just not sure what to do. I have so much here and I am not sure if I am too comfortable or if I am just thinking crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment