I really love nights like last night. I had been planning for the last couple of months to get my Jr. High Guys cabin together. So last night was a trial run with only one exception, I had a surprise for those who showed up. It was great to hang out with Scott and Joe in Vegas for once and not be on our way to camp or saying good bye from camp. It was the perfect weather and great location for everyone to meet up with me. Anyways, my guys fell in love with another counselor, so it was my plan to have her surprise them and just walk up to them at the park. I have never seen 2 boys run so fast at a girl in my life. So, I have started watching this show called Brat Camp. It is a really awesome show. If you have ever been a counselor at a camp and thought that you have it rough, think again. These teens that are on signed up by their parents are no walk in the park. It gives me reassurance that no matter how bad my parents thought I was as a child, they were blessed. Also, no matter how hard of a week I have had at camp because of my cabin, it is still a cake walk. It is a great rehab type program and I would support it 100%.
So if anybody recorded last nights episodes, will you let me know?? Thanks!!
No comments:
Post a Comment