Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Never Going To Happen..............................

First and foremost, I would like to apologize to all of my blog readers. I haven't posted lately due to the fact that I am unsure of how to word the following exactly. Here goes nothing. I have been asked by some when am I going to try out for American Idol. Let me be the first to say that I would never and will never go on that show. Not because I don't think I would have a chance or because of fear. I will never go because I don't want to be an Idol. Don't get me wrong, it isn't because I don't want to be famous. I will never be an Idol for this reason. Ok, here we go. I will never go and try out or go for being an American Idol becuase, I should not and shall not be worshiped by others. It isn't about me!!! Don't get a big head because it isn't about you either. It is about Him. My voice isn't my talent , but it is a tool that He uses to get what He wants said to others out there. As much as some want to hear me on a recording or even on TV, I will narrow it down to this. It is never going to happen (at least the TV part). Who knows, maybe someday, Daddy will grant me the knowledge and the capability of recording music. I don't see that happening very fast so don't get the fan club started. I do know a couple of people that would have records done long before me. Someday. But don't you forget these words......... I will never try out for American Idol because I am His and that is where the focus should be.

No comments: