Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I Just Don't Believe It....................

What started out to just be something to try, soon turned into 3 different blogs. It has been just a little over a year since I started to blog. Some posts have been more spiritual then others, some have been more about my life then others. I haven't been real great about posting lately on any of my 3 blogs and it isn't due to lack of thought. A song comes to mind as I sit here and type talk about "Busy Man" by Steven Curtis Chapman. In a nut shell it talks about............ well the title says it all. The point is to SLOW DOWN!! This is something that doesn't seem to happen very much anymore. Not just in my life but also in everyone elses. I have, however, managed to take a couple of nights lately and just make it some quiet time. No music, No phone, No pager, No Nothing. Just me and the night sky (a body of water may have been present just to look at) and time to sit and think. I love these times and don't get a chance (or just don't take the chance) to be still with no distractions or anything that I have to be doing. I do hope that this year my posts will be more spiritual and more meaningful to not only my life but also all of my readers this year. I was able to just take some time and hang out with a Lovely Lady also known as my Girlfriend (but sshhhh, don't let her know that I am writting this. It will ruin my complex and also feed her ego) and our friends. We took the weekend off and just relaxed in the mountains, and played in the snow of course. It was a very relaxing weekend and I even enjoyed picking on Ty..... Lisa. Ha Ha Ha, you thought that I was going to say Tyler. Well even though I did pick on him a little and always enjoy that, I also picked on Lisa who got me up rather early each day just to watch a little tv because she couldn't sleep. I am sorry but I do sleep past 6am and if I don't I can be a worse smart butt then what I normally am (at least that is what I want you to think). We really didn't do everything that we had planned for the weekend but we didn't go up with set plans on what to do while up there except just to relax. There is just something about being able to relax while having a snowball that you just made hit somebody else or even tackling someone in the snow. Well this would be the longest post so far this year so I better stop so I have a bigger challenge later on this year. Have a great rest of the week and talk to you all soon.

No comments: