Thursday, February 24, 2005

I Just Don't Believe This.................

So I have been rather excited to see if a church that I grew to know a grip of people from would be attending camp or not. Anyways, I asked to speak to the Youth Director when I called and was told that she was working with somebody at the current time. The kind lady who answered the phone asked if she could help me. I thought to myself, why not, so I asked her if they would be going back up to camp this summer and she said no. I was shocked. She didn't even give that answer any thought. So I said that it stunck and she said and why is that? I responded with because I know that they formed relationships with others the past couple of years and her answer was that it really wasn't all that bad because they were supporting thier local camp. I am totally bumbed. I was not only looking forward to seeing some of the young adults again but also others that I have grown to talk to over this past year. Well I am going to go keep crying now.

No comments: