It is has been another one of those months to where I am always on the go. Fear Not though, I have not forgot about my Walk. Nor have I neglected it. In fact, between the hours spent at church and this past weekend at the Youth Retreat, I am catching up on some hours at work this week. Hence the reason I haven't posted at all. As happy as I am that this is my last day in the Bakery at work and this is my last week in my current position in which I have held for the last two and a half years. As I reflect on this move, it makes me both sad and happy. See, I know that it is not me that is pushing this move but it is Him. Some days I may not be to pleased with my job, but for the most part I like what I do. I am comfortable with what I am doing. Wait a minute, no wonder I am moving on!! I am comfortable. We are called to places where we aren't always going to be comfortable. That is how we learn and grow in our faith. Rest assured that I will rise up and embrace My Creator!! It seems that more and more are being called out of their "Comfort Zones" and challenged in what they are doing. I do have to admit that I love that about my Daddy. The fact that He would choose me.
No comments:
Post a Comment