Friday, November 12, 2004

Running The Race...................

The following two young men never cease to amaze me. Since last year I have had the opportunity to see these two gentlemen run in Cross Country. I can't even begin to tell you how proud of them I am. I know I could never run a race in the timely manner that they have. Running just a little over 3 miles under 20 minutes is not my cup of tea, but I always enjoy cheering them on. Now comes the time to get biblical. So often we don't use the endurance that we are given. We as Christians, are called to run the race and to not give up. Not Giving Up. That's right, Not Give Up. This coming from someone that seems to be way over their head. Sometimes I have to step aside and just take a break. I am always on the go and I don't always look to see what my goal is. We are told to run the race and to run for the goal. You can run it with your head held high (not in the snobbish way either). You can run it looking at where you are going. Whatever you do, run it for Him. I encourage the 2 of you to keep up the great work!!



Posted by Hello

No comments: