Monday, November 29, 2004

First Day..................

For those of you who don't know, today was my first day in a totally different department. It was rather relaxing (if that is what you want to call it). I can deal with screaming customers even if they are face to face with me. I even had a Sales Associate state that I looked different. Not because I had changed anything about me, but because I was more relaxed. That is right, I was not in a pissy mood today because of my job. Granted I am the only guy in the department that is full time and that works days, but I will learn to block out the women that worry more about what I am doing rather then what they should be doing. I think I will catch on rather quick and who knows, I may not just be and associate for long. Thank you Daddy!!

No comments: