Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I'm Not In Control......................

This is just a simple reminder that not even I am in control. Rather He is in control!!! I have been stuck in the same position at work for the last 2 1/2 years and finally I have been called to leave this position and try something new. As of November 29th, I will no longer be an Office Lead. My new title will be Customer Service Associate. This isn't the only place that God is making himself be seen. At church I took on the job of trying to get a concert, and now it is final. Shaun Groves is coming to sing!!!! How exciting!!!!!!!!!! I can hardly wait!!!!!! If you are interested in coming please let me know and I will get you the info. Anyways, back to my point. I didn't think one bit that I would be able to talk the church into bringing Shaun out right now, but the church is backing this call like no tomorrow. Thank you Daddy for these gifts and the direction you are leading me.

No comments: