Wednesday, June 30, 2004

With All The Sin That Lives In Me.......................................

I went out and did some shopping for I left for camp and bought a couple of CD's. So I am doing what I do best when I get a new CD. I listen to it a whole lot. Jennifer Knapp is such an amazing princess and sister of mine. A Little More is a sweet song. What an interesting fact that it only took a nail to set me free. With all that I sin with in a day, why would anyone forgive me? What have I done to deserve this? To live in the physical form and know that He died for my sin and he took whipping and 3 nails just to set me free. I no longer walk with chains. We are free indeed. End of Story. Well I am off for the night so I will talk to you all later.

No comments: