Monday, June 14, 2004
A Trip Down Memory Lane, Spanish Style.......................................
Well I don't know if I am going to miss leading a service or love having some time off to reflect and gather my thoughts and make next year a better year. Well after the service last night, I took David and Bobby to go play 18 holes of Bee golf. So after we were all done, I took Bobby home and then David. David and I got to talking and he is so funny!! We both started talking about Spanish and I was reminded of my Junior year of High School. I don't remember all that much about my year of Spanish education but it was really fun talking with David. I love the one on one time that I get to spend with youth. Well I am off for the night so sleep a little and I will talk to you all soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment