Thursday, June 10, 2004
I Hate My Job!!!!......................................
I have now worked for my current company for close to 3 years and only had 1 promotion and 1 raise. I have seen people come and go. We are on our 3rd manager and our 3rd set of supervisors for our department. I have seen it all heard it all and not been involved in it all. I have also applied for multiple positions and get the raw end each time. It seems that no matter what I do I am a failure at almost anything I do. I am at a dead end job with nothing to look forward to. So yesterday I found out that yet again I have been past up for a promotion and everyone in the store doesn't understand why I wasn't this time. So after fuming for close to 2 hours last night, after I left I listened to the CD that I had in and low and behold one of the songs stuck out really clear. It talks about how He has been there. I think that somedays I have the worst job around. Then I think of what could be the very worst job. Then it hit me. We all have it easy!!! Only One has had the worst job ever!!! End Of Story!! Hanging on a cross and taking a crown of thorns and top of all the lashings and abuse that Christ took surely isn't easy. To hold the weight of the world on your back and sacrifice it all for someone like me is really really hard to grasp. I thank all of those that have faith in me and believe that I will succeed. Hopefully that will be revealed to me rather soon. I do however, have something to look forward to. I get to spend 2 weeks up on a mountain with kids that I love doing one of the things that I do best. And the count down begins.................................10
No comments:
Post a Comment