Wednesday, May 05, 2004

What Language Do They Speak Anyway???????????????

So one of my kids was walking with me tonight and is totally down in the dumps right now. See he really likes this girl and he got rejected. So we were talking on the way from and to the Knox House (the Youth Hang Out) and we both started laughing. We were both like "I wish we could understand women. So they speak a different language or something. The tell you this and they mean something else. Or, they tell you that and mean something else. Or lead you in a certain direction from touching you and lead you totally the wrong way. Do you have a dictionary or something that translates Woman to English? If so can we get one??

I have totally hooked somebody from work on "The Best Air Waves" on my links. It is so funny, She loves that station. Who can complain, I love it too.

No comments: