Thursday, May 20, 2004

The Hardest Part Of Youth Ministries...................................

Nothing is more enjoyable then seeing the youth that you helped raise to succeed in life. But there are those rare occasions when it just absolutely sucks to be a Leader or someone who was a mentor to them. This instance is when they have gone home to our Lord and Savior before you. There are always those questions of "Why did He take her/him and not me"? Or just "Why not me"? I have to admit that I am one of those people, but I also realize that we all have our on part in what our Loving Father want us to do. Some actually complete theirs before others and come to realize the Love of Christ way before others. I have been struggling with the song "Who Am I" by Casting Crowns this week only because of the words in the chorus. But more then that my question is Who am I that You should love me? God Bless Carmen for all that she did in her time here with us. Lord, Please be with family and friends, during travels to and from, help us realize that You are there for Comfort and peace, and that no matter what You have never or will ever leave us. In His Name.............

No comments: